In the past seven days, I have…
- Spoken to my editor about revisions on Terminal Uprising
- Attended my daughter’s high school graduation
- Helped with the planning and preparations for said daughter’s open house this coming weekend
- Attended my son’s induction into the National Junior Honors Society
- Attended awards night for that same son
I am ridiculously proud of both of my children. I’m also feeling a bit frazzled, and am looking forward to summer vacation.
In the meantime, here’s a photo of my daughter in her graduation robes, and a shot I took of my son at NJHS night. (Shared with their permission.)
Mirrored from Jim C. Hines.