- I hadn’t realized the Find Smudge contest was going to be quite so frustrating for folks. I apologize for that. I think I miscalculated the Challenge Rating on ol’ Smudge. We did have four people who managed to find him, and the random number generator has picked a winner. Congratulations, Sean! I’ll e-mail you about your book.
- For everyone else who wants the answer, go to your web browser and type in the following URL: www.jimchines.com/[Your Name], replacing [Your Name] with — well, you get the idea.
- As noted on my Facebook page, the bright side of your dog eating all the crayons is that it’s much easier to find and scoop what she leaves in the lawn. (This discovery brought to you by our dork dog Jasmine.)
- As of Saturday evening, Red Hood’s Revenge 2.0 is finished, at 74,000 words and change. Woo hoo! Time to read the manuscript, write a short story I promised to do, memorize a big ol’ tome about desert life, and then start in on Red Hood 3.0.
- Finally, what better way to celebrate progress on book three than by giving you all a sneak peek at book two, which comes out in just under four months. The first 5000 words or so of The Mermaid’s Madness [Amazon | Mysterious Galaxy] are now posted at: http://www.jimchines.com/Files/MM.pdf
Mirrored from Jim C. Hines.